CE Capital supports companies in Central and Eastern Europe by helping them to accomplish their corporate objectives. This can be achieved through introductions to equity or debt investors, joint venture partnerships or running a sale process if divestment is required.
CE Capital works in partnership with the boards of leading companies in the region by introducing them to passive capital or (if needed) strategic partners with capital – as well as offering them advice and consultancy along the way to achieve their goals.
In some cases where options for a full sale of the company and/or assets are of intent, we will run a professional and confidential service to encourage interest and competition.
Based in the City of London, CE Capital has good connections with many of the major UK and international banks, funds, corporates and Family Offices – many of who are increasingly looking at Central Europe for opportunities to invest. All of CE Capital’s team have worked or advised in particular sectors or areas of Central and Eastern Europe and have access to connections in Europe and the US.
With a number from a strategy consultancy background we expect to play an active role in the development of our clients – supporting them in their goals to seek further investment as required or to strengthen strategic relationships. We only work with companies where we feel we have the requisite skills and experience to add real value – and in many cases personally invest and/or take shares as a portion of fees.
CE Capital aims to add value right along the cycle and will work to:
- Ensure there is clarity in the business plan and strategy
- Refresh, revitalise and refocus the plan where appropriate
- Prepare a long-list of funds; family offices and corporate or other investors to agree with our client as appropriate to contact
- Confidentially explore Corporate Finance options where appropriate
- Host a series of one-to-one meetings in either London or other convenient locations so that investors can meet our clients
- Advise on the most appropriate deal structure and investment options available
- Provide on-going support to the investors in our client companies – supporting further investment rounds if appropriate.
CE Capital’s team is based in London with partners in Frankfurt, Geneva, New York as well as in many capital cities in Central and Eastern Europe.